Friday, January 7, 2011

Krypton's Last Son's First Blog

Somehow you've stumbled upon this stupid blog things of mine. Now, I know what you're all thinking (figuratively you idiots, I don't have telepathy... yet), why is Superman all up in the blog-o-sphere? The reasons true believers is twofold:

1) Jimmy 'turd nugget' Olsen wouldn't keep his freckled yap shut about all this facespace, tweeter bullshit. "Hey Clark you on this? Hey Mr. Kent, you see my tweebs? Oh man, look at this video my friend posted of him getting faced by Toyman, lololol." Now imagine this x100 coming from a ginger. Not to mention the fact that he spews the same garbage to me when I take off my glasses and put on a cape, except substitute Clark for Superman. Seriously, how can someone so slow get a job at a newspaper? I bet the crumb-bum can't even read.

2) When the media, aka your girlfriend and ginger admirer, lables you as the fucking greatest most perfect and wholesome thing on the planet since Jesus Christ, it makes it a little difficult to blow off steam. Batman gets stressed? He goes and punches some crackhead's skull in. If I did that the population of Earth would be two (Me and Wonder Woman *wink*). Despite 'The American Way' being part of my aforementioned media formulated motto, I don't get to swear, drink, or be racist in public.

So as you see, if I didn't write in this blog (what the heck does that even mean?) I'd go on a murderous rampage, starting with everyone's favorite red headhead photog. So world, (and Brainiac) sit back and get ready to absorb my krypton rage, one blog at a time... oh yeah and on that tweetweet thing too (twitter.com/SupermanSpeaks)

No comments:

Post a Comment