Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day

My Man Ali: I let him win that one...

So ya'll are probably like 'Superman, you're literally, like, the beacon for white strength and all that bullshit'. Well I've got news for all ya poozers, I'm an alien who just happens to have the skin color that you refer to as 'white'. I've been all across this stupid ass universe, and I've seen literally every 'skin' color of lack thereof. I don't hate on others for that shit, I hate people when they're fucking dumb and/or piss me off. Shit, I literally killed a dozen fools calling themselves White Martians.

White Martians: Ugly as fuck

Now I realize that MLK Day is all about equality (check out New Hampshire, those nuts call it Civil Rights Day) but sometimes, everything isn't equal. I'm not talking about race, or color, or creed, I'm talking about power mother fuckers. Example: Batman is not equal to Superman. HAHA! ZING! Eat that Brucey!

BOOM BITCH!

Anyway, have a safe, fun(?), and thoughtful MLK Day, and remember all humans are equal, but kyrptonians are better!

No comments:

Post a Comment