Friday, January 21, 2011

Super-Spotlight #1 - My Favorite Martian

So being super in all ways, one day I figured I wanted to be super lazy. Ya'know, kick back, drink a few brewskis and watch some Real Housewives of Gotham (aka chicks that Bruce wishes he could bang). So being a super genius, I put together the Justice League. Don't let the history books fool you, this was 100% my idea, and my project. If someone tells you otherwise, maybe they were mistaken because I was wearing glasses or some garbage. Anyway, this ended up being an, obviously, super idea, considering pretty much right as I was setting this shit up, a giant mind sucking starfish shows up on Earth. Since I really didn't want to deal with that shit... seriously, who would? I sent my posse aka the newly formed Jutice Shmucks after them.

 Haha, suckers. Also, WTF are you doing Aquaman?

As time wore on this little 'get out of saving the world' card began to fall apart, and yours truly had to start saving the planet... again. However, the JL continues to limp on, with or without me. Now, being Superman and having put together this team, and being able to see through shit, has allowed me to write extensive bios and files on all of my 'friends'. I'm gonna share with you some of these files, because honestly, I don't give a crap if ya'll know their secret identities... they should've never told me in the first place, I am a super gossip after all.

SUPER SPOLIGHT #1 - Martian Manhunter

Even Martians do LSD

Good 'ol Johnny boy. Now right off the bat I liked this guy. Like me, he came to Earth for the chicks after his entire species was wiped out (don't let him tell you otherwise, it was no 'accident'). Like most aliens, he had dope ass powers. He is pretty much me (slightly less super) but has some neat-o mind shit and some changey abilities. Knowing full well how much Earth chicks hate ugly ass aliens, he maximized his Earth pussy intake by taking on the secret identity of private eye John Jones. So instantly I knew that this cat was rare, and being new to Earth he was also a fucking sucker. So naturally I wanted this smooth, non-earth spawn to represent my super self. With him on the team, Batman would feel like he 'needed to keep an eye on other aliens' so he would join. Then I threatened to embarass Flash and Green Lantern by tagging all those really gay pics I took. Round it off with some Wonder Woman (let's just say she owes me), and voila! A fucking super team worthy of giving me the day off.

 J'onn and I, puttin that bitch in her place.

Back to my man J'onn. He's chill for many reasons that Batman isn't chill. He like chocos, crushes on mad hoes, and loves to talk trash. Him and I used to go around pulling mad pranks with his changey powers too haha. Fucking Earthlings are really dumb. That's why J'onn is the tits. He also thinks Earthlings are slow and squishy, and he knows that we're both going to outlive them all. So might as well use their planet for super battles and alien sex parties until they're all dead right?! So next time you're all like "OH NOOOOOO111!!!! mONGUL is come to eat us!11!!1 SUPARMEN COME SAVE NAOW?@1!", and I don't show up? You know I'm with big green, smoking on that purple stuff (alien drugs ya'll not your pussy Earth weeds).

Out of all the Justice League, I hate you the least

No comments:

Post a Comment