Friday, January 1, 2016

Nu-Year Nu-Me (Naaah)

Wha-huh? Where am I? Who are you people?

LOL, JK. I was just trying to punk ya'll. I know exactly what this is... it's my stupid blog that I forgot about. Let's see what's happend since we last left off:

1 - They released that dumbass Man of Steel movie despite my multiple strongly worded letters. It sucked. Evreyone thought it sucked... AND I didn't see a zod-damn dime! I did like the part when I broke that jabroni Zod's neck though. Haha, all the nerds were like "ooohhh nooo Superman wouldn't do that!" Newsflash: I can, and I will... especially if that jabroni Snyder makes me lose to Bruce in his new turd that's coming out.

(lol, say uncle, nerd)

2 - Donald Trump is a legit presidential candidate... Really people? REALLY?! For farts sake, this guy is a crappy version of Luthor. He's got bad hair, has a bunch of money, hates immigrants... I'm almost 100% Bruce is trolling me with this loser. Make America great again? Bunch of BS. I'd like to see Trump take down Titano while simultaneously pretending to be a doofus who works at a newspaper. He can't, because he's an idiot along with the rest of the jamokes running for president who specifically are not me. Write in Superman 2016!

(see? SEEEEEE?!)

That's pretty much it, right? Nothing else has happened in the last few years or so right? Surely nothing as important as what I was doing (which was totally not getting locked in box by a bunch of Don Draper rip-offs).
(Last time I ever try to out drink an ad man)

Whatever, I'm back... at least until I forget to force Jimmy to pay my cable bill again.

No comments:

Post a Comment